Since there’s been so much coverage of the community-led effort to #SaveStGiles, over the past 6 months, we created a new section called In the News to keep track of it all.
You can read all about it here:
How you can help #SaveStGiles
- Sign the petition to #SaveStGiles here
- Write to the councillor, owners, and developers: write to your own councillor + Ward 3 Councillor Nrinder Nann, copy the United Church regional council + UPRC, and let them know you support adaptive re-use of St. Giles Church, and want to save the 1912 building from demolition.
- Find the email address of your Hamilton city councillor: https://www.hamilton.ca/council-committee/mayor-council/city-councillors
- Ward 3 Councillor Nrinder Nann: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheryl-Ann Stadelbauer-Sampa, United Church Horseshoe Falls Regional Council: CSampa@united-church.ca
- UPRC: email@example.com
Stewart & Witton 150 logo copyright © 2021 The Friends of St. Giles. All rights reserved.